Statement of Faith and Religious Purpose
1. The founders of Five Stones Church.Online (Five Stones, LLC) are followers of Jesus Christ.
2. The founders believe that Jesus Christ requires all His followers strive to live their lives in a manner
that is consistent with the precepts and doctrines of their faith, which are grounded solely in the Bible.
3. The founders therefore seek to operate Five Stones Church.Online in accordance with the principles of
their faith and strive to make all business decisions according to biblical principles.
4. In light of the Founders' faith, Five Stones Church.Online exists to bring glory to God and share His
truth with its employees, customers, and community by serving them according to principles that
honor and glorify Him.
5. To this end, Five Stones Church.Online seeks always to fulfill Jesus’ command to love our neighbors
as ourselves and to do unto others as we would have done unto us by serving our customers with love
6. Five Stones Church.Online wants its service to the community to bear witness to its owners’ faith in
Christ, and also to Christ’s Lordship over its owners’ lives. Therefore, as Five Stones Church.Online engages in expression, it intentionally communicates messages that promote aspects of its founders’ beliefs, or at least messages that do not violate those beliefs.
For this reason, Five Stones Church.Online reserves the right to deny a request for services that would require it to engage in or host expression that violates its founders’ religious beliefs. Therefore, while Five Stones Church.Online primary function is to deliver excellent biblical-centered resources to the Christian community, it also seeks to evangelize nonbelievers who seek Christian information.
7. The founders of Five Stones Church.Online will prioritize the above religious, ethical, and moral principles regardless of the impact on profit.